NEMA cable WC27500 Type JFContact Us Today
WC 27500 Type JF Construction
NEMA WC27500 Type JF cables are constructed for use in aircraft and ground support equipment for commercial and military applications.
This M27500 Cable specification is a shielded, tapewrapped cable construction for high-temperature avionics, aerospace and airframe applications. Primary conductors are manufactured in accordance
to MIL-DTL-25038/3. Specific conductor size, insulation type, number of conductors, insulations and shielding material variations are included in the
part number guide.
- Voltage 600 V
- Temperature rated to -55 to 260 C
- Jacket Spark Voltage: 1,500 Vrms
- Dielectric Withstand: 1,500 Vrms
- Insulation Resistance meets 50 Ohms requirement (Typically 15,000 Ohms on 20 AWG)
- Thermal Shock 0.060" max change
- Wires meet the MIL-DTL-25038/3 requirements:
- 100 hours at 343 C
- Fluid immersion
- Wet Dielectric
- Fire Resistance (15 minutes at 2000 F)
Cable Construction Variants
|Conductors||20 - 22 AWG: 27% Nickel-plated Copper Alloy||12 -18 AWG: 27% Nickel-plated Copper|
|Insulation||Mica Tape/Fiberglass Coated PTFE Tape/PTFE Tape||Mica Tape/Polyimide/PTFE Tape (22 AWG only)|
Interested in Learning More About Us?
Harbour Industries is the global leader in product engineering and manufacturing of high temperature and high-performance cable. Our product and process engineering expertise ensures the highest quality products manufactured to precise customer specifications.
Videos/ Downloads/Industry Linksview resources
Certifications and Compliance
- Proposition 65 - California