Like all of Harbour’s Gigabit Ethernet high-speed data cables, AeroBIT™ 8 utilizes a proprietary Fluoropolymer insulation that provides superior crush resistance, ease of termination as well as a tight bend radius.
• Low-Density Composite Fluoropolymer with skin stripe technology.
• Individually shielded pair for maximized isolation.
• Match velocity's for open-eye response to support high data rates.
• 4 times the data rate (2 GHz vs. 500 MHz)
• Complies with cable standard ANSI/TIA 568 Category 8 Channel
• Exceeds performance standard of AS6070/6
• Supports signal speeds up to 40 Gbs (cable lengths 28 to 32 meters)
• Meets FAR 25, Appendix
• In-flight Entertainment Systems
• In-flight Connectivity Systems
• Cabin Management Systems
• Avionic Networks
• Digital Video Systems
• Satellite Communications
Download physical and electrical characteristics for AeroBIT™ 8
Browse our latest technical documents