AeroBIT® 8 Ethernet CableContact Us Today
Aerospace Gigabit Ethernet Cable
Like all of Harbour’s high-speed Aerospace Gigabit Ethernet cables, AeroBIT® 8 utilizes proprietary Fluoropolymer insulation that provides superior crush resistance and ease of termination as well as a tight bend radius.
- Low-Density Composite Fluoropolymer with skin stripe technology.
- Individually shielded pair for maximized isolation.
- Match velocity's for open-eye response to support high data rates.
- 24 AWG is Step-strippable in order to fit different types of connectors
AeroBIT® 8 Applications
- In-flight Entertainment Systems
- In-flight Connectivity Systems
- Cabin Management Systems
- Avionic Networks
- Digital Video Systems
- Satellite Communications
Harbour's Aerospace Grade Category 8 supports Full-Duplex 40GBASE-T applications
- 4 times the data rate (2 GHz vs. 500 MHz)
- Complies with cable standard ANSI/TIA 568 Category 8 Channel
- Exceeds performance standard of AS6070/6
- Supports signal speeds up to 40 Gbs (cable lengths 28 to 32 meters)
- Meets FAR 25, Appendix F, Part 1, BSS7238 and ABD0031
Data Master® AeroBit
|Conductor||24(19) SPCA||24(19) SPCA||26(19) SPCA||26(19) SPCA|
|Temp Rating||-55°C +200°C||-55°C +150°C||-55°C +200°C||-55°C +150°C|
Interested in Learning More About Us?
Harbour Industries is the global leader in product engineering and manufacturing of high temperature and high-performance cable. Our product and process engineering expertise ensures the highest quality products manufactured to precise customer specifications.