CareersContact Us Today
What do we make?
Harbour Industries manufactures high temperature and high-performance cable for the military, commercial, and industrial markets. The products we make are used in avionics systems such as navigation, collision, and avoidance; in-flight entertainment; satellite launch systems; military/defense vehicles; and other aerospace electrical systems.
Employee Referral Bonuses!
- Vacation up to 3 weeks to start
- Sick/Personal Time
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 50% paid gym membership
- No experience? We are willing to train!
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, pass a drug test, and have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- We pay a prevailing wage for specific wire and cable skills.
- Rate of pay with shift differential starts from $21.25 to $24.75/hr
- 8 hour shifts 1st/2nd/3rd
view our open roles:
Sparktest Operator (2 openings)
Powder Lab/Preform Operator
Sr. Applications/Development Engineer - Specialty RF - View Job
Product Development Engineer
Quality Control Technician - View Job
Senior Staff Accountant
Interested in Learning More About Us?
Harbour Industries is the global leader in product engineering and manufacturing of high temperature and high-performance cable. Our product and process engineering expertise ensures the highest quality products manufactured to precise customer specifications.