CareersContact Us Today
What do we make?
Harbour Industries manufactures high temperature and high-performance cable for the military, commercial, and industrial markets. The products we make are used in avionics systems such as navigation, collision, and avoidance; in-flight entertainment; satellite launch systems; military/defense vehicles; and other aerospace electrical systems.
Employee Referral Bonuses!
- Vacation up to 3 weeks to start
- Sick/Personal Time
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 50% paid gym membership
- No experience? We are willing to train!
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, pass a drug test, and have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- We pay a prevailing wage for specific wire and cable skills.
- Rate of pay with shift differential starts from $21.25 to $24.75/hr
- 8 hour shifts 1st/2nd/3rd
view our open roles:
Sparktest Operator (2 openings)
Powder Lab/Preform Operator
Sr. Applications/Development Engineer - Specialty RF - View Job
Product Development Engineer
Quality Control Technician - View Job
Senior Staff Accountant
Interested in Learning More About Us?
Harbour Industries is the global leader in product engineering and manufacturing of high temperature and high-performance cable. Our product and process engineering expertise ensures the highest quality products manufactured to precise customer specifications.
Harbour Industries is the global leader in the product engineering and manufacturing…Learn More
As a premier manufacturer of High-Performance Wire & Cable, Harbour has developed…Learn More
Since 1965, Harbour has manufactured Mil-Spec and Aerospace cables demands perfection.…Learn More
Since 1965, Harbour Industries has manufactured Mil-Spec Commercial & UL/CSA cables…Learn More
Videos/ Downloads/Industry Linksview resources
Certifications and Compliance
- Proposition 65 - California